mercredi 28 novembre 2007

Ouf il est passé !



Dédicace parsonnelle : Deiz ha bloaz laouen dit Lenaïg

7 commentaires:

  1. Il a manoeuvré où c'est le photographe qui a bougé? Je ne sais toujours pas s'il est vraiment sur l'eau ce bateau ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I LOVE this blog! You really capture the atmosphere of your enchanting village so well with your photos, I'm a fan, and will be back regularly! In fact you have inspired me to consider doing a similar one, we are doing Port Elizabeth Daily but have a property in a Port Saint Francis, a little fishing port nearby, which we adore....must think about that!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Je ne veux pas rompre la poésie mais tu n'est pas loin d'avoir raison Claude ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. 9 ans, c'est ENORME !
    RL

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Another great marine shot! I love it, keep them coming!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Another great marine shot! I love it, keep them coming!

    RépondreSupprimer