lundi 15 octobre 2007

Bouée couronne


"Dis, tu crois que la bouée c'est au cas où quelqu'un tomberait de l'arbre ?"
A moins que ce ne soit pour ça !

"Do you believe that the buoy is for somebody falling from the tree ?"
Perhaps it will be for that !

I have been tagged by Bergson of Chateaubriant Daily Photo. Thank you , Bergson.

These are the rules.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs

Here's 8 Random Facts about me:

1 I love sea (on, in, ...)

2 I was born in Bigouden Country, in Far West of France

3 I like swim

4 I play "bombarde" a celtic wind intrument

5 I hate cut the grass in my garden

6 I like to dance breton dances in "FestNoz" (Night Feast)

7 I love jazz and "Les Sonerien DU" (Celtic music)

8 In another life I will be a dolphin ...

I'd like to tag:

  1. Alice - Arradon, France, Daily Photo Blog
  2. Nathalie - Avignon, France, Daily Photo Blog
  3. Jenny - Sharon, USA, Daily Photo Blog
  4. Marc - Hamburg, Germany, Daily Photo Blog
  5. Celine - Stayton, USA, Daily Photo Blog
  6. Kathleen Connally - Durham, USA, Daily Photo Blog
  7. Minneapolis, USA, Daily Photo Blog
  8. Ioanna - Ioannina, Greece, Daily Photo Blog

3 commentaires:

  1. Merci d'avoir pensé à moi...Je vais réfléchir à tout ça! Quant à trouver huit personnes pour prendre la suite, ce sera difficile, ce petit jeu m'a l'air de circuler beaucoup ces derniers jours.
    Très beau pin parasol! Aujourd'hui, ArradonDP a un petit air bigouden, viens voir...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Even tree-climbers need to be saved periodically. I put a link to your post on my blog today.

    --steve buser
    New Orleans Daily Photo

    RépondreSupprimer